Everyone Goes Home® strives to prevent firefighter line‑of‑duty deaths and injuries.
In March 2004, a Firefighter Life Safety Summit was held to address the need for change within the fire service. At this summit, the 16 Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives were created and a program was born to ensure that Everyone Goes Home.
Our goal is to help the U.S. Fire Administration achieve its objective of reducing the number of preventable firefighter fatalities.
» Listen: Checking In: A Behavioral Health Size-Up
September 7-8, 2017
Sheraton Grand Phoenix Hotel – Phoenix, AZ
- Courage To Be Safe® – Reynoldsburg, OH (Aug 22)
- Leadership, Accountability, Culture and Knowledge (LACK) – Reynoldsburg, OH (Aug 24)
- Leadership So Everyone Goes Home – Reynoldsburg, OH (Aug 25)
- Courage To Be Safe® – Reynoldsburg, OH (Oct 30)
- Leadership, Accountability, Culture and Knowledge (LACK) – Reynoldsburg, OH (Nov 1)