– National Burn Awareness Week is an excellent opportunity to increase burn awareness. We encourage you to help prevent fires and burn injuries by increasing your fire safety and prevention measures. READ
– On this episode of Everyone Goes Home® Speak Up, Chief Trisha Wolford talks about the 16 Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives that are most meaningful to her and what they should translate to for company officers. READ
– The Arthur J. Glatfelter Distinguished Service Award recognizes exceptional service to the NFFF by men and women who continue to support his legacy. Nominations are being accepted now through February 1, 2019.
» Download the Application Form READ
– The Florida Firefighters Safety and Health Collaborative and the Denver Fire Department will receive the award at the 31st Annual National Fire and Emergency Services Dinner on April 25, 2019, in Washington, DC. READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation is planning the 2019 High School Fire and EMS Cadet Program Symposium and have developed a survey to identify specific areas of interest.
» Take the Survey READ
– Attendees in Columbus encouraged the development of an NFPA standard that will organize and bring structure to response policies in fire departments across the nation, noting that one of the causal factors often cited in preventable line-of-duty deaths is the lack of a policy or procedure in place or the failure to follow an existing policy. READ
Learn more about the great things going on with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation’s Everyone Goes Home® Program
You can receive more information about National Fallen Firefighters Foundation programs, news, events, resources, and ways you can stay involved. You choose the types of E-mail alerts and programs that you’re interested in and we’ll send you the latest updates.