– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation's Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Program is pleased to announce two new programs; the "Facilitation Skills Workshop" and the "Initiatives Implementation Workshop". READ
– The Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Program is pleased to announce the launch of the Life Safety Initiatives Research Database. For the first time, anyone interested in researching firefighter safety & survival (and other allied fields) will have a comprehensive on-line database as a resource. READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation®, the Five Mile Beach Volunteer Firemen's Association, and the Everyone Goes Home® Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Program and New Jersey Society of Fire Service Instructors today announced it would hold a community showing of the critically acclaimed documentary, "Into the Fire." The film, as seen on The History Channel®, is an inspiring and educational journey that takes viewers inside the lives of America's firefighters. READ
– The article titled "Fire Loss in the United States During 2005" published in the September 2006 issue of the NFPA Journal, stated "with home fire deaths still accounting for 3,030 fire deaths or 82% of all civilian deaths, fire safety initiatives targeted at the home remain the key to any reductions in the overall fire death toll." READ
– In conjunction with the Virginia Fire Officer's Academy, the Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives Program (a program of the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation) is presenting a Safety Through Leadership resident training course this summer. READ
Learn more about the great things going on with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation’s Everyone Goes Home® Program
You can receive more information about National Fallen Firefighters Foundation programs, news, events, resources, and ways you can stay involved. You choose the types of E-mail alerts and programs that you’re interested in and we’ll send you the latest updates.