– Emmitsburg, MD - The way to help firefighters who have dealt with potentially traumatic events is changing. Much has been learned from the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation's work in New York... READ
– On Wednesday, May 12, 2010 regional and state advocates converged on the Robert J. Quinn Training Academy, in Chicago to begin the evaluation phase of the Leadership, Accountability, Culture, and Knowledge (LACK) training course. READ
– A landmark study issued today by the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) shows that the size of firefighting crews has a substantial effect on the fire service's ability to protect lives and property in residential fires. READ
– Four years ago, based on the publication of the Firefighter Life Safety Initiatives, our department applied for and was fortunate enough to receive an AFG grant for a Firefighter Health, Fitness, and Wellness program. As part of the grant, we were able to offer our firefighters a full slate of medical tests and screenings giving our department a starting baseline. READ
– The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation's Everyone Goes Home® program is proud to announce the selection of the North Dakota Fire Fighter's Association (NDFA) as a recipient of the Firefighter Life Safety "Seal of Excellence" Award. READ
Learn more about the great things going on with the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation’s Everyone Goes Home® Program
You can receive more information about National Fallen Firefighters Foundation programs, news, events, resources, and ways you can stay involved. You choose the types of E-mail alerts and programs that you’re interested in and we’ll send you the latest updates.